ProjExc has generated this privacy statement to demonstrate its commitment to maintaining and protecting the privacy of its customers, suppliers, employees and visitors. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: https://projexc.com
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites although we are choosy about who we link to and will investigate any complaints you make about such sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with ProjExc, please contact: email@example.com
We only process personally identifiable information where provided by individuals or their organisation for the purpose of doing ordinary consultancy business. This may include your name, telephone number, business email address, business postal address, business website address, and any other business information voluntarily provided by you to us from time to time.
This information is held in a suitably encrypted electronic format held in a cloud-based backup location, and on password and/or biometric protected devices. We do not keep or process any personal data longer than is necessary to do that business, or to satisfy tax and other legal/regulatory requirements.
We have never shared and will never share your details with any other organisation or individual unless requested to do so to satisfy tax and other legal or regulatory requirements.
We may from time to time disclose your personal information to third parties, including in the following circumstances:
– We may pass personal information to external agencies and organisations, including the police and other law enforcement agencies, for the prevention and detection of fraud (including fraudulent transactions) and criminal activity. These external agencies may check the information we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of such checks to use in future security checks.
– We may pass personal information to our insurers in the event that a claim is made or could be made against us.
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose personal information about customers to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, however this will be covered by a commercial confidentiality agreement.
– If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal information held by us about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
– We may pass your personal information to third parties in order to comply with any legal obligation (including court orders), or other agreements we have with you or to protect ProjExc Limited rights, property and safety or those of our customers, employees or other third parties
We actively seek to uphold your rights as an individual, and we take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected in accordance with the requirements of the UK data protection law.
Please contact us (by phone, in writing, in an email, or face-to-face – our contact details are clearly shown on our website) if you have any questions.
You have the right to know what information we hold on you and how we process it. You can contact us if you would like a copy of what data we hold on you. You are of course able to request that we correct any inaccurate data, restrict its use, or indeed delete it permanently.